[geeks] New muffler

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Fri Jun 7 11:30:26 CDT 2002

On Fri, Jun 07, 2002 at 09:50:17AM +0200, Bjorn Ramqvist wrote:

> Thank god for do-it-yourself workshops at the gasstations.

i wish we had those here.  that would rock.  it would definitely make putting
the lift kit on my Xterra easier.  oh well.  stupid americans and their thing
with sueing people for their own stupidity.

i'll have to sit down and transcribe the law firm advert from GTA3, it's funny.

and on the subject, the websites in the adverts are cool:

http://pogothemonkey.com
http://www.petsovernight.com
http://www.gamecrib.com
http://www.hiphophoneys.com

beware, you must be 18 to enter the last two. ;)

Rockstar kicks ass.

-brian
--
"I mean Twinkies are good but getting shot really hurts."
				-- http://www.thisisatastyburger.com/ --