[geeks] scsi notebook drives

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Thu Jun 6 15:10:03 CDT 2002

OK, here's what I would like to identify.  These are from a Mac IIfx. I picked the machine up at a hamfest

1)
Full size nubus board, 13w3 connector, P/N, S/N, FCC ID all blank, look like they might have been stickers, if so no sign of them.
copyright 1988 tektronix.  BT 458KG80 Ramdac. 53.7100 MHZ Xtal. ROM labeled Tektronix U460 Ver. 1.00 (obviously a video card, but I can't sync to any of my monitors, would like to know sync on green, fixed sync, any specs)

2)
Full size nubus board, no external connector, Says Tektronix on front, no P/N, Says Advance Technologies RP88 Risc Coprocessor on back.
1x Motorola XC88100RC25E 3x XC88200RC25B. 50 MHz Xtal.  (possibly a postscript RIP?)

3)
Half length nubus board, F 25pin connector, Tektronix Inc. 671-0523-00.
lots of discrete 74xx logic, Intel 8255 chip

Any clues would be useful, if this stuff was to allow printing to a specific printer, any clues to printer identity would be useful.  If it's a Phaser, Darn, but I can't afford to feed it, even if I found one :-)

Tim