[geeks] scsi notebook drives

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Tue Jun 4 20:01:42 CDT 2002

Does anybody (Pete Wargo) have any cheap (unemployed cheap) small scsi notebook drives such as would fit in older powerbooks?  I have a PB170 and a Duo 280C, both suffering from expired drives, and I'd like to find a couple, preferrably 100M+ to bring these to life.  In exchange I do have an extra Duo Dock (just the dock) if anybody would have a use for it.

And Pete, you being an Apple lover, If I were to get manufacturers/model#s of the cards in my IIfx with the 13W3 video I can't sync to anything, could you tell me what I have?

My biggest Mac is an PM8500/120, Which is on my desk primarily to represent Apple, but also because I like iCab, and use it as an HTML validator, but since I seem to have some spare time without any spare money I am attempting to go through the backlog of "someday" machines and bring as many as possible to life.

Tim

Proximity to wonder has blunted our perception and appreciation of it.
    --Tim Hartnell in
_Exploring_Artificial_Intelligence_on_Your_Commodore_64_