[geeks] Re: Career advice

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Tue Jun 4 15:03:55 CDT 2002

*Putting on the 'from experience' hat*

It would be best that you call them immediately and explain that due to
unforseen circumstances, you are unable to accept the job and thank them
for the opportunity.

Most HR dept's don't go through all the painful paperwork and
time-consuming stuff until your first day.  If you avoid going in the
first day you save them a lot of work and $$$.

They will appreciate it, trust me.

Gary