[geeks] cooking with hot stuff

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Tue Jun 4 15:00:12 CDT 2002

Yup - and you can buy them by the jarful at most grocery stores - whole or
sliced.  You have to get the whole pepperoncini though... mmmm... seeds.

I used to sit around and eat 1/2 a jar of them at a time until I realized
that it was eating my stomach lining (and giving me unbearable bad
breath).  :-)