[geeks] Workbench doing well...

Mike Meredith hmv at meredithm.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Jun 2 15:19:11 CDT 2002

On Sunday 02 June 2002 20:06, Bill Bradford wrote:
> From what I heard, a lot of eBay's problems were due to admins who
> didnt bother patching the OS on their E10K(s).  Rumor, though.

Well it's a fact of life that we have to patch systems, but let's put
the blame where it belongs ... on the vendors who release operating
systems with problems.

It may be unrealistic to expect them to deliver bug free operating
systems in the near future, but the time I spend patching is time I
could be using to do something more productive.