[geeks] Workbench doing well...

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Sun Jun 2 14:02:18 CDT 2002

On Sun, Jun 02, 2002 at 02:06:30PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:

> >From what I heard, a lot of eBay's problems were due to admins who didnt
> bother patching the OS on their E10K(s).  Rumor, though.

i can't really say since i left before we got intimate with their admins, but
i can authoratively speak for half.com since i was the admin, the we had it
happen to two boxes, and we were patched to the gills.

thank god for redundant oracle servers. ;)

-brian
--
"I mean Twinkies are good but getting shot really hurts."
				-- http://www.thisisatastyburger.com/ --