[geeks] The eBay saga goes on...

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Sun Jun 2 00:32:46 CDT 2002

on 6/2/02 1:06 AM, Peter L. Wargo at pwargo at basenji.com wrote:

> *WHAM!* *WHAM!* *WHAM!* *WHAM!* *WHAM!*
>
> <hysterical laughter>

Hehehe.

> True story - right before I got ill recently (coincidence?) I tried a
> Zima for the first time at a friend's BBQ.  HORRIBLE stuff, tasted like
> 7UP on an ultra-carbonation kick. (I am not a big fan of heavy
> carbonation.)

Vile goo that is.

I would love to see his face (Ryan that is):

tramptramptrampTrampTrampTrampTRAMPTRAMPTRAMP

Ringing of doorbell, <ding-dong> <creak of opening door>

Ryan looks into the blazing red eyes of 5 pissed off Narns and prompty poops
himself.

*WHAM!* *WHAM!* *WHAM!* *WHAM!* *WHAM!*

Sound of Narns departing, tramptramptrampTrampTrampTrampTRAMPTRAMPTRAMP.

Life is good. Whos says there is no justice anymore?

Mike N