[geeks] The eBay saga goes on...

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Sun Jun 2 00:06:10 CDT 2002

On Saturday, June 1, 2002, at 09:34 PM, Mike Nicewonger wrote:

>>> Narn Bat Squad

*WHAM!* *WHAM!* *WHAM!* *WHAM!* *WHAM!*

<hysterical laughter>

True story - right before I got ill recently (coincidence?) I tried a
Zima for the first time at a friend's BBQ.  HORRIBLE stuff, tasted like
7UP on an ultra-carbonation kick. (I am not a big fan of heavy
carbonation.)

I tried it because I had just seen the Simpsons episode where Carl says,
'We're all going over to Moe's for a Zima."

Actually, in my less-than-nice moments, I had visions of myself feeding
him all the nasty stuff I blew out of that mac...

-Pete