[geeks] Little Kids + Unix

D.A. Muran-de Assereto dmuran at tuad.org
Wed Jan 30 15:29:15 CST 2002

I've been lucky in that regard. My bosses have all rewarded production and
competence, and really don't give a rats what time I come in as long as they
know when I'll arrive. They even let me stay at home and write code.

One of the benefits of working for a big government contractor at a military
site.

Dave Muran-de Assereto