[geeks] Non-computer mailing lists

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Jan 29 19:21:24 CST 2002

> bikes; Messengers seem to prefer them. Another list I
> was on was the "baidarka". I don't have
> one, but I think they are cool.

I belong to the Dodge Ram Trucks list (DiRT), which has been down for the
last two days.  I think their DNS servers barfed.

I used to belong to the Sportster list (as in Harley Davidson Sportster),
but got unsubscribed when my mail server was down for a couple days.  I
never re-subscribed as I had decided not to buy a Sportster (too little bike
for too much money IMO).

I'm trying to find a couple good lists for Honda Sabres and Suzuki
Volusias - so that I can see what owners are saying about them before I
decide to buy.

Kurt