[geeks] Stuck in Knoxville

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Sun Jan 27 09:49:11 CST 2002

All,

I had a client call me up on Wednesday afternoon, the conversation went a
little something like this "Well we've got a situation in Knoxville that we
may need you on. It's fairly hairy but I won't ask you to get on a plane in
the next 24 hours". At about 9 that night said client calls back with
"remember how I said I wouldn't be asking you to get on a plane? Well I
lied".

So anyway I had to go to Knoxville on EXTREMELY short notice, and I'll be
here til at least Tuesday maybe longer. I'm wondering if there's anyone in
the area wanting to meet up for a/multiple beer(s). Also if anyone is
familiar with Knoxville where should I go to buy good knives and good
computer parts?

Chris Byrne