[geeks] Re: [rescue] Boats?

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Jan 25 15:23:22 CST 2002

~ -----Original Message-----
~ From: Dave McGuire [mailto:mcguire at neurotica.com]
~   Granted, she's got nice tits.  But personally, I'm still
~ reeling from
~ something I saw a few days ago...I realize this is going to sound
~ pathetic, but if any of you guys have seen this you'll know what I
~ mean.  There's an absolutely breathtaking woman on the front page of
~ the most recent Eckerd Drug advertising circular that arrived here a
~ few days ago.  I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw that ad.
~
~     -Dave

Is she cute?
Does she have a sister?

James Fogg, Network Engineer
Vicinity Corporation - New Hampshire
(603) 442-1751

Note: I will probably show up in our email scanner for having a message with
reference to tits.