[geeks] Yumm.

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Fri Jan 25 14:55:42 CST 2002

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002, Fogg, James wrote:

> ~ I like the Hothouse or Tomatos "on the vine"... that I get at the A&P
> ~ here.
>
> I didn't know there were any A&P's left. They pulled out of New England long
> ago.

Lots here in Westchester county.  I think they are slowly putting Grand
Union out of business.  Best grocery store in the area... especially the
Super A&P (a gourmet version).  The grocery stores here still suck.  The
best grocery store I've ever been to in my entire life is the Wegmans in
Ithaca NY.  It is the largest gourmet grocery store I've ever seen.  You
can get authentic Indian ingredients there as well as food from many other
nations.

Andrew

There are, of course, thousands of people who claim to be sys admins who
have the single "skill" of working it out from a gui tool. Ask these people
to move 500 users accounts or 300 virtual hosts from one machine to another
and they are as useful as chocolate firemen. -- Anonymous Coward on Slashdot
8/15/01

UNIX and cigarettes, both addictive and both contain tar.