[geeks] Re: [rescue] Boats?

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Fri Jan 25 13:57:43 CST 2002

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002, Eric Dittman wrote:

> I remember reading that "Enemy at the Gates" use CGI Stukas as
> there were no real Stukas in flying condition.  Is that true?

I believe that is correct.  I think, however, that somebody should remedy
that problem :-).  A very cute but deadly plane (not too good at
protecting itself from enemy fighters, however)  My current desktop pic at
work is a nice Ju87B-2.

Andrew

There are, of course, thousands of people who claim to be sys admins who
have the single "skill" of working it out from a gui tool. Ask these people
to move 500 users accounts or 300 virtual hosts from one machine to another
and they are as useful as chocolate firemen. -- Anonymous Coward on Slashdot
8/15/01

UNIX and cigarettes, both addictive and both contain tar.