[geeks] Re[2]: [rescue] Boats?

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Fri Jan 25 12:07:21 CST 2002

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002, Julius Sridhar wrote:

> Since a good portion of a zero's structure was made of wood, it would be

Umm I believe you are mistaken.  Hawker Hurricanes were made of a lot of
wood.  Zeroes are all metal.  They were lightly armored and lacked
self-sealing fuel tanks, but they were all metal nonetheless.  I have the
detailed cutaway drawings in an old book I have which includes an X-ray
style isometric.

Andrew

There are, of course, thousands of people who claim to be sys admins who
have the single "skill" of working it out from a gui tool. Ask these people
to move 500 users accounts or 300 virtual hosts from one machine to another
and they are as useful as chocolate firemen. -- Anonymous Coward on Slashdot
8/15/01

UNIX and cigarettes, both addictive and both contain tar.