[geeks] What was Jeep thinking?

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Jan 25 13:32:19 CST 2002

> > Some folks have gone over 15k miles in the 11 days.
>
> That sounds fun.  Lets see.  If I wanted to do 16500 miles, that would be
> 1500 miles a day.  So, for a 16 hour day, you would need to average nearly
> a hundred miles an hour.  But, maybe you could soup up a harley to sustain
150
> to 200.  That would certainly make for a sore everything going that fast
on a
> bike for such lengths of time.

True - but you *do* get penalized for checking in too early.  I think You
can only log extra miles after check-in too.  Safety first, they say.  They
don't want any blatant disregard of the law, and they do force you to rest
after you check in.

The rules are pretty strict, and focus on safety and abiding to the law...

Kurt