[geeks] Re: [rescue] Boats?

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Fri Jan 25 12:04:48 CST 2002

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002, Dave McGuire wrote:

>   Tora Tora Tora is probably my favorite movie of all time.  If anyone
> here hasn't seen it, history/war buff or not (and I'm not), you should
> definitely see it.

I rank that one really highly, as well as Midway.

My favorite of all time WWII and probably of other movies as well is still
the Battle of Britain (with Laurence Olivier, Michael Caine, Christopher
Plummer, and others).  The most authentic and highest budget WWII movie
I've seen.  13 million 1969 dollars.  The only limitations are that the
109's are Hispano Buchons so they have a funny nose.  The Heinkels are
also Hispano engined (big air scoop), and of course the Stukas are RC
models (since they couldn't find a restorable one in time for production),
but the RC models worked great.

Andrew

There are, of course, thousands of people who claim to be sys admins who
have the single "skill" of working it out from a gui tool. Ask these people
to move 500 users accounts or 300 virtual hosts from one machine to another
and they are as useful as chocolate firemen. -- Anonymous Coward on Slashdot
8/15/01

UNIX and cigarettes, both addictive and both contain tar.