[geeks] wooo! EMAIL FROM DA MAN!

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Jan 25 10:47:03 CST 2002

On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 08:29:02AM -0800, David Passmore wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 09:25:08AM -0800, Rick Hamell wrote:
> > 	Cool... I just want to see the video! :0
> Think it would be worthwhile to put up the Amiga 500 promotional video I
> have?

What I really need is something that can convert from Quicktime
(or even .avi) to mpeg, that runs under MacOS X or Solaris...

Plenty of stuff for Windows, but I dont have a fast enough Winders
machine (or one with enough storage) to do these video conversions.
I can get anything *to* quicktime just fine, but the problem is
converting FROM quicktime to other formats.

What I need is Final Cut Pro. 8-(

Bill

--
Bill Bradford