[geeks] Ultrix question

William Barnett-Lewis wlewis at mailbag.com
Thu Jan 24 20:09:27 CST 2002

Did DEC ever ship a version of Unix/Ultrix/OSF/$NAME_OF_THE_WEEK for the
Vaxstation 4000 series? I thought I'd read something about that, but
can't find anything now. I'd like to run a *nix alongside VMS, but
NetBSD doesn't have X on the LCSPX graphics and I like a GUI on a
desktop - and I am not good enough to hack up a new server ;'p

Just thought I'd ask here as one of you folks undoubtably knows the
answer.

Thanks,
William
--
You better watch out    What you wish for;
It better be worth it   So much to die for.