[geeks] Yumm.

s at avoidant.org s at avoidant.org
Thu Jan 24 19:09:33 CST 2002

James Sharp wrote:

> > > Old Bay. mmmmm...
>
> I've had some of it good, some of it bad.  When its good, its really
> good...when its bad, it taste it like its from the bottom of Baltimore
> Harbour.

Never had bad Old Bay. There are some off-brands "Chesapeake Bay Crab
Seasoning" that aren't nearly as good, but Old Bay brand is consistently
fantastic. If it's available where you live, try making tuna with it, or
sprinkling it on fries, or one of my favorite dinners when I was single;

Flake some frozen fish, mix with frozen corn, sprinkle with Old Bay, and
put it in a steamer for a few minutes 'till the fish is done. S'not
gourmet, but it sure is good.

---sambo