[geeks] ahhhh

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Thu Jan 24 15:49:13 CST 2002

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002 s at avoidant.org wrote:
> > My dog puked. All over the baseboard heat in fact. I was wondering what did
> > it. It was waiting for me when I got home last night.
>

> Damn, so did mine. Yellow goo all over the living room.
>
> Dave! NO MORE McRIBS FOR YOU.

My dog is fine (albeit stupid) and happily eating her food.  Yesterday she
ate two bowls of dog food; she must not have liked the other stuff we got
her. (This dog has tried to walk in the house with two dead squirrels and
a `pile' in her mouth before.)

But there was a rumbling sound every couple of minutes today... Like
explosions, far away..

-----