[geeks] ahhhh

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Jan 24 08:06:54 CST 2002

~ -----Original Message-----
~ From: s at avoidant.org [mailto:s at avoidant.org]
~ Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 9:00 AM
~ To: geeks at sunhelp.org
~ Subject: Re: [geeks] ahhhh
~
~ "Fogg, James" wrote:
~
~ > My dog puked. All over the baseboard heat in fact. I was
~ wondering what did
~ > it. It was waiting for me when I got home last night.
~
~
~ Damn, so did mine. Yellow goo all over the living room.
~
~ Dave! NO MORE McRIBS FOR YOU.
~

I should send a cleaning bill to Dave. I can still smell it when the heat
comes on. The worse part is this was Nikki-NoNo, the Psycho-Turnip
insane/stupid Husky. Any of my other dogs wouldn't mind, but having to sit
in a filthy cage annoyed her and she's been on a pissed off rampage since.