[geeks] Re: [rescue] SLACKERS

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at linuxweasel.com
Tue Jan 22 20:37:23 CST 2002

Moved to geeks

On Tue, 2002-01-22 at 18:20, Gary Nichols wrote:
> I lived by that bumper sticker for years, and now they go and make
> something cool like the X-box.  arrrgh

You've been sucking too long on that crack pipe man...  There's nothing
cool about the X-box.  It's super expensive for a "game" console.  It
-crashes- which I've not seen on any other game console.  You have to
INSTALL the games, for crying out loud.  It's not a game console at all,
just a crippled PC, as far as I can tell.  Total crap, as far as I'm
concerned.
	Greg

--
Portland, Oregon, USA.