[geeks] personal mail handling

Big Endian bigendian at mac.com
Mon Jan 21 21:17:49 CST 2002

I know many of you use IMAP for email access.  I'm considering moving
to a more centralized system here and I'm wondering why IMAP works
for you and how you have your system setup otherwise.  Do you have
multiple workstations and (a) central server(s) for mail/files/etc or
do you have a central workstation that you keep everything on or
something in between?  I'm starting to feel vulnerable w/ keeping
everything on the powerbook.  I've been hacking OS X a lot and I've
killed it more than once.  How do you guys do your workstations?

daniel