[geeks] GEEK OUT

s at avoidant.org s at avoidant.org
Mon Jan 21 07:12:53 CST 2002

Kris Kirby wrote:

> Novocaine + P.J. = No Relief

What's P.J.? I had a crown build-up on Friday. First time I've had
novocain in a couple of years. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. Usually
get fillings done without it, unless they're too deep. The epinephrine
in the novocaine makes me light-headed, but not in a good way.

Fillings without novocaine aren't so bad. It's just very, very cold. No
actual pain involved at all. And when it's over, it's over. No walking
around for the next three hours biting your tongue and slurring your
words. Just get up from the chair and go.

---sambo