[geeks] OT: cat

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Fri Jan 18 17:55:19 CST 2002

On Fri, Jan 18, 2002 at 09:54:20AM -0500, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> Anyway, what is the ratio of cat to dog people here?  We know that Amy would
> file herself as both.  I'm a cat person.

I have neither, and living on my own I can't really, it would be cruel to
leave $animal alone or wandering the streets.  I'm not entirely in favour
of having large pets in cities either.  Cats and dogs count as large to
me.

I'm more of a dog person - proper dogs, not nasty yappy things - but have
nothing against cats.  Cats at leas thave the advantage of slobbering less
and requiring less maintenance.

       Willing to accept a lower economic "standard of
       living" in return for higher quality of life