[geeks] Resolutions?

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Fri Jan 18 15:23:50 CST 2002

On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 09:40:55AM -0500, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> Thing is, I hate excersizing just for the point of excersizing ...

So do I.  I got bored with going to a gym and doing boring things with
boring machines, surrounded by braying dead-eyed boring people.  So I
went along to a boxing gym, thinking that at least the people wouldn't
be so dull.  And they aren't.  Actually, going there just to exercise
is still a bit dull, but it's more than made up for by the cameraderie
and by boxing being Just Plain Fun.

             If a job's worth doing, it's worth dieing for