[geeks] Resolutions?

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Thu Jan 17 08:40:55 CST 2002

On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 12:26:50PM -0000, Chris Byrne wrote:
> I also make car suspensions bottom out and break chairs if I'm not careful.
> The funny thing is I still wear the same leather jacket I got as a 13th
> birthday present. When I was 13 I was the same height and weighed 285lbs.
> Only at that point I was below 10% body fat (Electro resistance in the gym
> not the water displacement method).
>
> The funny thing is except for having a gut and man boobs I'm not really fat.
> Check out the pic on the geeks page. I'm obviously big but I've never had
> anyone except other powerlifters and football players (who are in the same
> boat)guess my weight

I have no idea what my PBF is, but I've never had anyone guess my weight
correctly.  If I tell people (which I seldom do) they rarely believe me.  I
guess people tend to think that you need to look like a stereo typical sumo
wrestler to break the 300 pound mark.  Ideally I'd like to be closer to 275.
Thing is, I hate excersizing just for the point of excersizing, and I just
don't get called on to do serious excersizing much.  I can keep up with and
outgo many many people who appear to be in better shape than myself though.
I recently spend 5 hours with 4 10minute breaks doing fast style square
dancing, and I also recently took a cousin on a several mile hike.

I'm going to be taking Tai Chi this spring.  Maybe that will help.

--
Joshua D. Boyd