[geeks] SGI plus MS eq what?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Jan 17 22:04:26 CST 2002

On January 17, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> >   He's probably a plant from Microsoft.  Some of those idiots blabber
> > so much about how great Microsoft is, there's NO way they're not
> > getting paid to say the shit that they say.  It's unbelievable.
> >
> >   Do me a favor.  Next time you see him, tell this guy I said he SUCKS.
>
> Should I say "Dave says you suck", or will the usual "Alex, you suck"
> suffice?

  Say "there's this guy named Dave on a mailing list that I'm on, and
he told me to tell you that YOU SUCK!"

  If there are any hot women in the office, be sure to tell him this
in front of them.  Loudly.

> I get the feeling sometimes he might be an MS plant - it makes sense anyway.
> All our production servers run Linux, Solaris, and NetBSD.  We have more
> Macintosh workstations than Windows, and more Linux workstations than Macs.
> Our product is Java based, and runs using open-source software.

  Definitely makes sense.  I'm no conspiracy freak, but it sure
wouldn't surprise me at this point.  There's definitely *something*
weird going on.  Microsoft has built NOTHING to earn the following
that it has.  Nothing at all.  Zip.

     -Dave

--
Dave McGuire