[geeks] SGI plus MS eq what?

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Jan 17 21:50:30 CST 2002

> > A co-worker sent a gleeful email around, getting all excited about
Microsoft
> > buying up key portions of the SGI business.  One step closer to world
> > domination, yadda yadda yadda.  I sent him an electronic pimp-slap...
>
>   He's probably a plant from Microsoft.  Some of those idiots blabber
> so much about how great Microsoft is, there's NO way they're not
> getting paid to say the shit that they say.  It's unbelievable.
>
>   Do me a favor.  Next time you see him, tell this guy I said he SUCKS.

Should I say "Dave says you suck", or will the usual "Alex, you suck"
suffice?

I get the feeling sometimes he might be an MS plant - it makes sense anyway.
All our production servers run Linux, Solaris, and NetBSD.  We have more
Macintosh workstations than Windows, and more Linux workstations than Macs.
Our product is Java based, and runs using open-source software.

It's an odd mix...

Kurt