[geeks] OT: FS, Metcal hot-air soldering iron

s at avoidant.org s at avoidant.org
Wed Jan 16 09:27:55 CST 2002

Eric Dittman wrote:

> I have an Agenda, but I haven't used it in a while.  I'll have
> to look into upgrading the memory.

Hey, cool. You have a dev edition or consumer? i just rolled a new
romdisk, and I'm extremely happy with it. Realy looking forward to the
speed boost 16M of RAM would give me. Between that and the recharge hack
at http://www.phj.hu/agenda/ it's a party in my pants (pocket, that is).

I removed a bunch of crap I don't use (launchpad related, mostly) and
created /usr/books. Stick an e-book in there and I'm all set for my
train ride downtown.

I don't know if you're on any of the agenda mailing lists, but I find
that all the people complaining about their Agendae are the same folks
who *ne-e-e-ed* windows. I love mine, and carry it with me everywhere.

---sambo