[geeks] MP3 in car

dave at cca.org dave at cca.org
Tue Jan 15 21:10:11 CST 2002

rossalexander at usa.net writes:

>Funny, this is what got me my first job in DP.
>I had read Levi-Strauss' description of a bricoleur and decided that was
>what I was--my current occupations including installation of artwork,
>jewelry making, carpentry, and manufacture of electronic apparatus for
>biological research. So I put "bricoleur" on my resume. Apparently it

I'm working on computer-controlled sequencing for an art installation
my friends are doing in march. It's been a little nerve wracking because
I don't know *anything* about electronics, but I have lots of EE friends
to answer my questions.

I just got in my power relays today, and switched one on & off from the
computer, so all that's left is wiring everything together, and writing
a ~20 line C program.

------ David Fischer ------- dave at cca.org ------- http://www.cca.org ------