[geeks] MP3 in car

Ross Alexander rossalexander at usa.net
Tue Jan 15 20:27:53 CST 2002

> materials (junk (-: ). This idea is known as "bricolage" in the field of
> anthropology and was proposed by Claude Levi-Strauss.

Funny, this is what got me my first job in DP.
I had read Levi-Strauss' description of a bricoleur and decided that was
what I was--my current occupations including installation of artwork,
jewelry making, carpentry, and manufacture of electronic apparatus for
biological research. So I put "bricoleur" on my resume. Apparently it
intrigued the director of one DP department. To make a long story short,
he called me in for an interview and hired me.

--
Ross Alexander
rossalexander at usa.net