[geeks] Resolutions?

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Tue Jan 15 00:24:26 CST 2002

Ahhh, 6'2" and gasp!!!! 25 and a half stone (a little less than 360lbs for
those of you not indoctrinated in the intricacies the imperial measurement
system in which a stoe is 14lbs) and I could really stand to lose four or
five of those stone. People never believe me when I tell them. They usually
guess I'm 16-19 stone. I suppose it's the major advantage of muscle weighing
1.7 times fat if I remember correctly.

Chris Byrne