[geeks] McRib power!

Geoff Reed geoffr at zipcon.net
Sun Jan 13 03:03:22 CST 2002

At 02:50 AM 1/13/02 -0600, you wrote:
>The first night I had it, I slept four hours - and felt like I'd been asleep
>for DAYS.  It ELIMINATED my snoring - amy kept coming in to check on me
>because
>I *wasnt* making noise.

Christy couldn't sleep the first few nights I had my CPAP,  without the
snoring she kept waking up afraid i wasn't breathing... after the first few
nights, she started getting sleep too... not only was my apnea affecting
me, it affected her and our cats too.  the lack of quality sleep made me a
bit of a bastard at times, couple that with depression and I'm surprised
that she put up with me. now after being on my cpap for > 1 year my blood
pressure is down, I don't generate quite as much heat at night, and i have
more energy (altho my mask is a little leaky so I'm waking up red eyed
again :( )

>Best thing - we can now sleep in the same bed again. (yes, my snoring was THAT
>bad..)
mine wasn't quite that far....