[geeks] home equipment inventories

kurt at k-huhn.com kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Jan 10 08:37:11 CST 2002

> to the toilet, which is an inconvenience. Ever since a friend
> in the states got a home theater, he (and wife and 3 kids) have
> been staying in to watch at home rather then go to a theater.
> I guess if you add it up it can get expensive to buy the tickets,
> popcorn, etc..

For the wife and I, it ends up being about $20 every time we go to see a
movie.  We could, alternatively, spend that $20 on a new DVD and see it
several times.

One of this year's projects is to build an entertainment center with
integrated speakers, includinga powered subwoofer.  It will have outlets for
all the components, and a pwer distribution block for routing electricity to
those components.  This thing is going to Kick Ass!

Kurt