[geeks] home equipment inventories

kurt at k-huhn.com kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Jan 10 07:32:55 CST 2002

>> lord. i go off for an evening to drown myself in chex mix and disney
>> movies and i return to a shitstorm. lovely.
>
> Which movies? (Having most of 'em on DVD...)

They put those on DVD?  All the freakin' stores around here only carry the
Disney movies on VHS....grumble grumble.

I am soooo sick of VHS.  The down-time while one movie rewinds, so I can
stick in the next is horrible - both kids running aound screaming about ho
they want to watch their movies...ugh.  It usually ends up with both kids in
time-out, and me searching for the Advil.

Disney movies on DVD would certainly alleviate that.  I'm off to
Columbiahouse.com to see what I can find...

Kurt