[geeks] home equipment inventories

Ken Hansen n2vip at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 21:36:26 CST 2002

--- Amy <scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net> wrote:
> good thing we dont throw wild parties and invite
> stupid people over and
> good thing that i know the replacement values on
> everything i own then, eh?

They broke in - they were not invited...

> > My point, simply, is that you are not massively
> over-insured, you sound
> > like you have the right amount of insurance.
>
> so glad you approve of my home insurance policy
> rates, ken.

Not rates, value - and Bill is the one who described
it as high, not I.

> > You'd be amazed at what insurance does and does
> not cover when faced with a
> > huge loss.
>
> no i wouldnt.

OK...

> > You should, in my opinion, choose an insurance
> company based on how they
> > treat claimants, not on their rate alone...
>
> no shit, sherlock.

Nice. That was the *royal* you, not You Amy - you
really shouldn't have taken it so personally.

> > I don't need it defined, but you might want to
> establish it as a legal
> > entity, since if it is not defined, it's
> losses/liabilities would fall
> > to you personally I suspect (But, IANAL)...
>
> thats right, you're not a lawyer, its a hobby, and
> your opinion is
> absolutely unneeded.

Excuse me for trying tohelp, won't happen again.
Promise.

Bye.

It's been real, it's been fun, but right now I am
having a hard time tinking of my time here on the list
as Real Fun. That may change, and I may come back, but
to be honest, I have *never* suffered so much *shit*
for trying to answer someones questions.

It's just not worth it any more.

Bye.

Ken

=====