[geeks] home equipment inventories

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Wed Jan 9 10:24:26 CST 2002

On Wed, 9 Jan 2002, Fogg, James wrote:

> Maybe I'm living large, but I have $125,000 for the house and $75,000 for
> the contents.

i dont think you're living large. :) you seem to be living welll and you
have furniture! (i have furniture envy)

i think our split is 200/85. the 200 due to obnoxious rebuild prices round
here, the 85 due to the computers and clothes. once all this reno crap is
done and i start purchasing/importing furniture from tn that'll probably
double if not triple.

> The biggest single piece I have is $2,200 for a cherry china
> cabinet, but the rest of the dining room isn't far behind.

nod. in about a year i'll end up having the same type of thing (maybe
more value due to them being my grandmother's baker and henredon pieces
that my sister didnt want). right now my breakfront is languishing in a
garage along with all my other stuff.

it's torture, knowing you have furniture but you cant get it yet.

--a