[geeks] computer room gallery 8-)

Joshua D Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jan 7 23:19:34 CST 2002

On Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 10:55:36PM -0600, Eric Dittman wrote:

> We haven't decided.  We hear from both sides.  We have cats,
> and sometimes they get upset and pee in a corner.  That's one
> of the reasons we went with all tile downstairs.  We like to
> have the windows open when the weather outside is nice (which
> means not during the summer since we live in Texas), and we
> found out the hard way that when a neighborhood cat marks outside
> the window our cats mark inside (even though all the cats are
> fixed and shouldn't mark).  This is a real pissing contest.

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea not to go with hardwood.  My personal
preference would be for tile in kitchens, but this is my parents house still,
not mine.  My own house is a long way off, since I don't plan to settle anytime
soon (still plan to do grad school, then who knows what).

--
Joshua D. Boyd