[geeks] computer room gallery 8-)

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jan 7 00:18:48 CST 2002

On Sunday, January 6, 2002, at 05:17 PM, Peter L. Wargo wrote:

> The old house I grew up in (1790) had all sorts of stuff stuck to the
> hardwood floors in the kitchen. My parents solved it by flipping over
> the boards, and sanding the unfinished sides.  Turned out really well.

My wife and I were going to build our first house (OK, have it
built...), and we were going to *paint* our kitchen floor in a
black/white checkerboard pattern, and let it distress naturally... It
would have been nice, and fitting, since the house was going to be an
expanded cape...

Ah well, saved a fortune, bought a house built in the early 1970's, and
just replaced a 25' cast iron pipe in my septic system - a 6" pipe that
was *completely*corroded *solid*.

That's what that smell was... ;^)

Ken

n2vip at yahoo.com