[geeks] computer room gallery 8-)

Nina Bersamina geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Jan 6 02:29:24 CST 2002

My poor computer room is thrashed and now to make room
for all the impending guests in the Spring, my son
wants to move his room into it therefore I get to move
all my crap into my room..  I *heart* my Sony Vaio
laptop, at least the observatory here that I work for
lets me buy whatever I want.  (gotta luv the gub'ment)

Ugh I have an entire downstairs, 2 bdrms and a studio,
too bad I am in the jungle and can't get anything
faster than dialup.

Satellite is a possibility, anyone have any opinions
on it??

-Nina