[geeks] computer room gallery 8-)

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Jan 5 21:50:58 CST 2002

Eric Dittman wrote:

> >       middle of the room - we're going to be putting Pergo down
>
> My wife and I are thinking about Pergo upstairs in the master

I Pergo'd the dining room when we moved in. Now, two years later, I
despise it. All the seams have opened up just ever so slightly, and it
looks like crap. The edges have started blistering from the mopwater,
and there are more than a couple of chips in the veneer.

All-in-all, it blows. It only looks as good as the showroom for a month
or so.

I'll be ripping it out and refinishing the hardwood underneath this
spring. Personally, I'd rather put in new hardwood from scratch next
time than do Pergo again.

---sambo