[geeks] geek trivia quiz

William S. geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 2 12:57:30 CST 2002

Eric,

Speaking of VAX systems. I was looking through some
6 month old postings in comp.os.vms and think I came across
a thread you had posted to about getting a MVII running.
Did you manage to install the OS and is this what
you now have connected on your network? I might be doing
the same thing sometime in the foreseeable future.

Bill
Amsterdam, NL

On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 12:42:53PM -0600, Eric Dittman wrote:
<<snip>>
> blue to the firewall, the green to the x86 systems, and the gray to the Alpha
> and VAX systems.  I was using yellow as the crossover cable color (as that's
<<snip>>