[geeks] Resolutions?

Kurt Huhn geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jan 1 16:42:35 CST 2002

> I was diagnosed with high blood pressure a few weeks ago (I'm only 29!) so
> have resolved to cut down on beer, salt, red meat, fat and slothfulness.
> 2002 has the potential to be extremely dull. :)

Or exciting - especially if you cut down on the slothfulness to an extreme
:)

I have resolved to spend more time working with my hands, building things.
I've also resolved to spend less time in front of my computers. Some
projects for the coming year:
pump-action paintball sniper rifle
V-twin powered roadster
finish the Ironhead restoration
do more drawing
build a deck in the back (after tearing up the current patio)
remodel the kitchen
remodel the main bathroom

I better get off my butt and get busy....

Kurt