[geeks] Happy new Year, everyone!

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jan 1 16:16:49 CST 2002

On Tue, 1 Jan 2002 s at avoidant.org wrote:
> And what'd you mean "useless"? Useless for inducing loss of
> self-control?

No, I mean because I feel like I am the only one who is able to keep thier
shit together when everyone else is playing the fool. When my brother had
his wisdom teeth removed, he tried to climb out the car window (which was
up) on the way home. He's 20.

I dunno. I think I'm getting cranky because my favorite drug is still
illegal (except in other countries and California by prescription).

-----