[geeks] Happy new Year, everyone!

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jan 1 03:11:31 CST 2002

On Mon, 31 Dec 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:
> > ... but I just had my wisdom teeth removed. 8-(
>
> ACK!  I went through that exactly this time a year ago; had four of them
> taken out.  My sympathies.  Use that Vicodin to its fullest. 8-)

I'm on Loritabs, which is what a friend of mine's father used for back
pain. It's also what my friend wound up using when he discovered he was
allergic to vicodin.

Lately, I've found prescription drugs and gasses useless. Yeah, it dulls
the pain, but having been a recreational pot smoker, I find that I am in
control of my abilities at all times. My brother, who never touched
anything in his life, had to be helped from the car after his surgery. I
just got up and got out. Didn't really have much of an option either,
since my father wasn't home and my 5'4" mother couldn't do much to help
anyway. (I'm 5'9", 210 lbs.) It sickens me to see people act stupid for
the sake of doing so because they are high for the first time in their
lives. BTDTGTS.

-----