[geeks] Ho do I tell which model Powerbook?

Peter L. Wargo geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jan 1 01:28:49 CST 2002

On Monday, December 31, 2001, at 11:19 , Amy wrote:

> if that's what you choose to believe i am in no position to try and
> change
> your mind as right now i've got 103.5 fever, pneumonia, and am probably
> gonna have to be hospitalized in the morning.

I'm sorry to hear that.  I hope that you get some good rest tonight, and
that your fever breaks.

> debate is one thing. continuing an inane argument when one of the people
> involved (namely myself) feels like hammered shit is quite another.

Then I propose we table this discussion (argument?  I would hope not, as
I do not argue with friends.) until you are feeling better, and not
having to struggle with half your synapses tied behind your back.

Get some rest, and I hope you feel better,

-Pete