[geeks] Ho do I tell which model Powerbook?

Amy geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jan 1 01:19:42 CST 2002

On Mon, 31 Dec 2001, Peter L. Wargo wrote:

> Odd, I thought we were here to hold intelligent discussions.  Obviously,
> you do not find my point of view valid, or worthy of discussion.

if that's what you choose to believe i am in no position to try and change
your mind as right now i've got 103.5 fever, pneumonia, and am probably
gonna have to be hospitalized in the morning.

> That's too bad, as I always enjoy a good debate.

debate is one thing. continuing an inane argument when one of the people
involved (namely myself) feels like hammered shit is quite another.

--a